- Rettberg, J.; Wittwar, D.; Buchfink, P.; Brauchler, A.; Ziegler, P.; Fehr, J.; Haasdonk, B.: Port-Hamiltonian Fluid-Structure Interaction Modeling and Structure-Preserving Model Order Reduction of a Classical Guitar.
Mathematical and Computer Modelling of Dynamical Systems, 2022. Preprint ArXiv: http://arxiv.org/abs/2203.10061 (submitted)
- 30. September 2021: DMV-ÖMG Annual Conference 2021, Passau (Online),
"Sensitivity Analysis of Structure-Preserving Model Order Reduction Methods for a Fluid-Structure Interaction Guitar Model in port-Hamiltonian Formulation."
- 22. September 2021: GMA Technical Commitee 1.30, Anif,
"Modeling and Structure-Preserving Model Order Reduction of a Classical Guitar in port-Hamiltonian Representation."
- 16. June 2021: EECOMAS Coupled 2021, Sardinia (Online),
"Structure-Preserving Model Order Reduction for a port-Hamiltonian-based Fluid-Structure Interaction Model of a Classical Guitar."
- Model order reduction of a thermo-mechanical disc brake in a port-Hamiltonian representation, Master Thesis (running).
University of Stuttgart, Institute of Engineering and Computational Mechanics, 2021.
In co-supervision with Fabian Matter, M.Sc.