70569 Stuttgart Stuttgart
Consultation on request via Video-Call.
Simulation of fluids with Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics
- Fluid-structure interaction with Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics, in particular of flexible bodies
- SPH-DEM Simulation of chip transport for single-lip deep-hole drilling
- E. Oezkaya, A. Baumann, P. Eberhard, and D. Biermann, “Analysis of the cutting fluid behavior with a modified micro single-lip deep hole drilling tool,” CIRP Journal of Manufacturing Science and Technology, vol. 38, pp. 93--104, Aug. 2022, doi: 10.1016/j.cirpj.2022.04.003.
- A. Baumann, E. Oezkaya, D. Biermann, and P. Eberhard, “Geometry modifications of single-lip drills to improve cutting fluid flow,” The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, vol. 121, no. 3, Art. no. 3, Jun. 2022, doi: 10.1007/s00170-022-09400-z.
- E. Oezkaya, A. Baumann, S. Michel, D. Schnabel, P. Eberhard, and D. Biermann, “Cutting fluid behavior under consideration of chip formation during micro single-lip deep hole drilling of Inconel 718,” International Journal of Modelling and Simulation, pp. 1–15, 2022, doi: 10.1080/02286203.2022.2042057.
- A. Baumann and P. Eberhard, “Flexible Bodies for Investigation of Chip Jamming and Drill Breakage in Deep-Hole Drilling,” presented at the International Conference on Particle-based Methods (Particles 2021), Hamburg, Germany, Oct. 2021. doi: 10.23967/particles.2021.006.
- A. Baumann, E. Oezkaya, D. Schnabel, D. Biermann, and P. Eberhard, “Cutting-fluid flow with chip evacuation during deep-hole drilling with twist drills,” European Journal of Mechanics - B/Fluids, vol. 89, pp. 473--484, Sep. 2021, doi: 10.1016/j.euromechflu.2021.07.003.
- ITM-Statusseminar 2021
- 4. Oktober 2021: VII International Conference on Particle-Based Methods PARTICLES 2021, Hamburg, "Flexible Bodies for Investigation of Chip Jamming and Drill Breakage in Deep-Hole Drilling"
- ITM-Statusseminar 2020
- Modeling of the Cutting-Fluid Flow during Micro Single-Lip Deep Hole Drilling Using Adaptive Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics,
Bachelor Thesis (2021).
- Numerical Investigation for the Application and Evaluation of Kernel Functions for the Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics Method,
Bachelor Thesis (2021).
In co-supervision with Daniel Sollich, M.Sc.
- Teaching assistant of the lecture Numerical Methods for Analysis and Optimization of Mechanical Systems (SoSe 2022)
- Teaching assistant of the lecture Numerical Methods for Analysis and Optimization of Mechanical Systems (SoSe 2021)
- Teaching assistant of the lecture Numerical Methods for Analysis and Optimization of Mechanical Systems (SoSe 2020)
- Exercises in Applied Mechanics III (WS 2019/2020)